Hay-Jones Home, Eustis Street
This Mediterranian-style, two story stucco house was built ca. 1929 for Mr. J. Carroll Hay. In 1986 it was bought by local architect, Harvie P. Jones and his family. Both Mr. and Mrs. Jones are involved in historic restoration and preservation. Their home reflects this interest. The rear garden area is located at the wooded base of Echols hill, offering a lovely view and quietness.
Sketched in 1988 by Susan McCrary and presented as a gift to him as out-going president of the Twickenham Historic Preservation District Association by the board members.
Item 3 of 6 (5941)Source: Susan McCrary
Date: 1988Rights: Reproduced from "Twickenham Tables" published by the Twickenham Historic Preservation District Association, Inc., 1988, with the permission of THPDA and the artist.